About Palm Reading

Palmistry, also known as palm reading, chiromancy, or chirology, is the practice of fortune-telling through the study of the palm. The practice is found all over the world, with numerous cultural variations. Those who practice chiromancy are generally called palmists, hand readers, hand analysts, or chirologists. Discover Chinese palmistry basics with palm reading hand pictures for the palm's lines' meanings: the love line, life line, fate line, marriage line... Palmistry, the study of the palm, is mainly to observe the palm's shape, color,and lines as well as the length of the fingers. Some people also take the spirals of the fingers into consideration. People use itas a way to determine good or bad luck. They believe that palmistry can help them learn about their life and realize more about themselves. Palmistry has early origins in many regions. According to Brahmanism records and many mural relics in India, palmistry was popular in ancient India. Palmistry also has a long history in China, since the Zhou Dynasty (1045–256 BC) more than 3,000 years ago. The first relatively systematic work of palmistry in China appeared in the Western Han Dynasty(206 BC – 9AD). It was considered to be a part of the physiognomy. 1. Innate conditions: family background and resources 2. Work andlife status: the relationship between parents and colleagues in work 3. Physical state: the conditionof one's health 4. Fate: one's fate and characteristics Normally, most people have questions that each hand can answer depending on how they affect the palmist's decision. In palmistry, the left hand relates to congenital information while the right hand relates to postnatal information. The right hand takes priority in the palmist's estimates. To be clear, the right palm is used to determine 80% of a reading and the left palm determines the other 20%. Overall, when conducting palmistry, a palmist mainly uses the right palm and then adds or subtracts from the information according to the readings from the left palm.

  • Ask Ques. From Experts

Ask any Question From Our Expert Astrologers & get a quick reply !